What is a modded controller?
A modded controller is any gaming controller that gives you a distinct advantage because of added features like rapid fire, drop shot, auto run, aim assist, etc. A controller becomes modded when a special modchip is installed inside of it. The chip presses the buttons on the remote on the behalf of the user, thus enabling a gaming character to implement actions in the game with greater ease.
How do I use my controller?
When you first turn your controller on, every mod is off. Once the controller is powered on and you have not activated any mods yet, it works just like a regular controller. Every single mod has a specific button combination that you must enter into the controller to toggle the desired mod on/off. Once the mod is turned on, just play like you normally would.
Is it illegal to use a modded controller?
Our modded controllers are 100% legal and undetectable.
Do you use original controllers?
We only use brand new and authentic Microsoft and Sony controllers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTIONS
How long do I have to wait to receive my order?
Our usual processing time is within 7-10 business days. You will get a notification once your order has been shipped. It will have the tracking information, so you can easily monitor the delivery status.
How can I check my order status?
If you were able to create your DreamController account before placing an order, you can easily check your order status by signing into your account. If you haven’t,don’t worry. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service representative will be glad to assist you.
What is DreamController’s return policy?
DreamController has a 30-day warranty on all our controllers. If you are not satisfied with our controller, you have 30 days from date of receipt of delivery to return the item back and we will process a refund for you. The controller must be returned in like-new condition. If there is an issue with the controller that you received, you have 30 days from receipt of delivery to return the item and we can either process a refund or repair the returned controller and ship it back to you once fixed. All returns must be authorized by DreamController. Please notify us first before mailing in any merchandise for repair or return.
My modded controller is not working. How can I fix this?
If you are having an issue using your modded controller, try these troubleshooting steps first: 1. Move your controller closer to the console as it may be out of range. 2. Replace the batteries or recharge the battery pack. The issue with your controller may also be caused by weak batteries. 3. Power cycle your controller. 4. Do a master reset. Most issues with mods can be fixed by performing a master reset. HOLD “BOTH THUMBSTICK CLICKS” for 7 seconds. You will see the WHITE LED flash in a pattern of , fast, slow, fast. After this all settings will be set to default , the programming mode will be exited and the chip reset. If the issue is still not resolved after you performed these troubleshooting steps, please send an email to email@example.com for further assistance.
How can I reach you if I have any questions?
If you have any questions, feel free to call us or email. Our contact information is listed below.Phone: (484) 892-3904
FAQs for PS4
What is a modded PS4 controller?
A modded PS4 controller is equipped with a special mod chip that enables a gaming character to shoot faster, aim better and run longer.
What games are compatible with your modded PS4 controller?Our modded PS4 controllers are compatible with the latest first person shooter games including all Call of Duty titles like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty:Warzone, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and 4, Fortnite, Battlefield, Apex legends, Borderlands, Dead by Daylight, and more.
What mod features are available in your modded PS4 controller?
Added mod features are rapid fire, burst fire, auto-reload, quick scope, drop shot, jump shot, akimbo fire, mimic fire, auto-sprint, sniper breathe and auto aim. Please note that auto aim is not available in online multiplayer games.
How do I use my PS4 controller?
1. Make sure your PS4 controller is properly connected to your PS4.
2. Turn on your TV and the PS4 system then connect your PS4 controller (micro USB port located on the back) to your PS4 (USB port located on the front), using the USB cable that came with your PS4.
3. While the PS4 controller and PS4 system are connected, press the PS button on the controller. You should hear a beep and the controller light should change from orange to white. This starts the pairing process. The light bar on the controller turns blue when properly paired.
What do I do if I cannot connect my PS4 controller to my PlayStation?If you are having trouble pairing your PS4 controller with your PS4, try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Try a different USB port on the PS4.
2. If that does notwork, try a different USB cable.
3. If that does not work, try a different PS4 controller.
4. If none of the above work, try resetting your PS4 controller.To reset your controller, follow the steps below:
- Turn off your PS4 and unplug it from the power source.
- Unplug your router or modem from the power source. Sometimes connecting issues are caused by internet router WIFI signals, unplugging it will help troubleshoot the connection issue.
- Locate the small reset button on the back of the PS4 controller, located near the L2 button.
- Use a small, unfolded paper clip or something similar, to push the button inside the tiny hole. Hold the button down for roughly 3-5 seconds and release.
- Then, re-connect your PS4 controller (micro USB port located on the back) to your PS4 (USB port located on the front), using the USB cable that came with your PS4.
- Plug your PS4™ into a power source. Don't plug your internet router in at this time. Press the PS button on DUALSHOCK®4 controller and then log into your profile.
When WIFI router is off and the light bar on the controller is blue the issue is likely with your internet router.
When WIFI router is off and the light bar on the controller is white this means your controller is not connecting to your PS4.
If the troubleshooting above did not work, please let us know.
Can I get banned for using a modded PS4 controller?
No, you will not get banned for using a modded PS4 controller.